Monday, July 28, 2008

A Simple Twist of Fate


Well it sure has been a summer so far. Went to Virginia Beach. Sadly...I can't go to Lollapalooza. The road I walk has been hard and it never seems to get easier. I have to sell Augustus. My prized guitar. It always seems that something like this happens. My parents come up short again on me so I have to sacrifice my own gains for it. I did well in my freshman year of school. I had some money and was like "I've earned this". So got myself the most beautiful guitar....now it's on ebay to get money for a car. It's a cruel world. I'll get it back someday. I've got a lot to get turned around though. My mom gave me 100 dollars and that is the extent of their help for the summer. I feel so overwhelmed by everything, but just need to get through college. I just want to be in a band....that's what I want right now. It's hard to imagine sustaining a lifestyle in it though. Such a high risk. I'll stay in school heh. I want to get a good job. Just passed 15 glorious months with Carly. She sure makes me happy. I think once I get back at OU things will turn around. I love the fall time anyways. Especially in Athens. There are always moments I want to leave, but I really love OU. It's hard being back from OU when things suck so bad in Marysville. Paying rent to Ericka's dad, bills, bills, and bills. If my parents just helped me slightly I wouldn't be in this situation...I asked my dad how it felt to be the reason I had to sell the only thing that gave me enjoyment and he just said in such an arrogant way "sorry". The most insincere sorry I've heard. Imagine having a child and putting it up for adoption. That's how I feel. I've got to compromise the things I earn for other people's mistakes. I'm constantly playing catch up to...myself.

But in the end there is no other reason except...
A Simple Twist Of Fate


No comments: