Sunday, August 24, 2008

All Things Go

The day slowly fades to black after a long day at Cedar Point with the Lovely Carly Sampsel. It was nice to have a day of just her and me before I go back to school in another week and a half or so. Summer's over....tsk tsk. I have 6000/ 22000 dollars taken care of for this school year. So...frankly I'm in trouble. I need a major change in my life. I need to purge the idiocies from my life. As well as the idiocies of others. Tomorrow is the last day of work at Community Markets, with a paycheck following Friday, which is very needed at this point. I am using the last of my cash to pay a few bills then kind of coasting until Friday. I miss London. I miss a little space I could call mine. I miss walking around.... I have nothing of real importance to say.

I'm so broke
AHHHH
$$$$$$$

No comments: